Penta Etna has everything you require from a permanent pitch awning – a depth of 3.5 m without the nuisance of a centre pole, and designed so that every inch of space is used.
The material used is Isacryl, which allows the awning to breathe. Mosquito net windows in both sides, and the numerous opening options, make for an optimal indoor climate.
A sand-coloured roof imbues the awning with a soft warm light and the combination of the light strip in the roof and the large windows of clear film make the Penta Etna awning a bright and friendly place to spend time. The sturdy pole construction and the pentagonal shape mean stability for a long season at the campsite.
Choose between the strong Zinox steel frame or the extra-strong Zinox MegaFrame for added stability. The combination of MegaFrame with extra winter securing means you can use your Penta Etna all year round.
2021 Isabella Penta Etna
- Depth: 350cm
- Colours: Steel/Grey
- Roof materials: Isaroof 285g/m2
- Wall materials: Isacryl 295g/m2
- Framework: Supplied as standard with Zinox Steel but can be upgraded to 32mm MegaFrame (for seasonal site use) at an extra cost
- Available sizes: 900cm up to 1350cm
- Removable panels: All panels are fully removable or will fold over in a veranda style
- Ventilation: Full size mosquito net panels are fitted under both side window panels
- Special details: Overhang fitted all the way around the outside of the awning, Light panels fitted in the middle of the roof of the awning, unique doorway that can be used on either corner of the awning
- Supplied as standard with: Collage Blue curtains, wheel arch cover, draught skirt, veranda pole, Fix On screwless fittings, awning bag, frame bag, peg bag including pegs and peg remover
- Annex Etna 220
- Annex Sand 220
- Annex partition wall
- Inner tent Dark grey 200 x 140 x 165cm
- Partition wall Penta G13-23 Uni
- Door canopy Standard Black
- Inner roof
- Storm securing set