2019 Isabella Eclipse Canopy
Not only is Eclipse suitable for use as a front sun canopy on Isabella’s awning models, but it can also be used as a lightweight touring sun canopy directly on the caravan. Eclipse is fastened to the overhang of your awning, creating a lovely shady terrace and increasing the area under cover. The lightweight CarbonX fibreglass frame with its IsaFix connection system as well as the TectumPro building system, make it fast to put up. Alternatively, for extra stability a Zinox MegaFrame option is available. For extra shelter, a side can be purchased as an optional extra. It fits both the left and right-hand side of the front sun canopy.
Eclipse and the shelter side can also be used on Magnum 340 and 400. Eclipse is also available in a mini version, which is 150cm deep. Mini Eclipse is available in G14-G21 and must be mounted on the awning for use ( cannot be mounted directly on to the caravan).
2021 Isabella Eclipse Canopy
- Depth: 225cm
- Colour: Light Grey
- Available sizes: 800 cm up to 1175cm
- Framework: CarbonX fibreglass or Zinox MegaFrame (for seasonal use)
- Material: Isaroof Light 240g/m2
- Supplied as standard with: CarbonX fibreglass/ Zinox MegaFrame frame with Tectum Pro system (Tectum Pro is a revolutionary connection system for simple click assembly) and F-link (F-links to be added to the awning poles), Typhoon storm stashes and transport bag
- Side (left/right). The side panel (optional extra) for Eclipse is easily assembled using plastic connecting strips. The side panel can be used on either the left or right hand side. Optional extra the Eclipse side with side adaptor when used directly on the caravan (part no 261000416)