Less is more
Porch awnings have become increasingly more popular over the years with many couples just looking for a medium sized shelter to accomodate a table and chairs, or a place to park the bike overnight.
Both the Portico XL and Portico XL+ will offer you just such accommodation, and if ever additional space is required, rest assured that both can be fitted with a standard or tall annexe to either side.
The Portico XL/XL+ are cut from the finest solution dyed acrylic and feature TenCate’s unique heat reflective coated polyester roof. It also boasts Bradcot’s unique “MAPS” ( Movable, Adjustable Pegging System). There are two widths available and each has a crucial measurement for those wishing to avoid covering windows etc. The Portico XL’s width is approximately 2.86metres between back legs, with the Portico XL+ being a little more generous at 3.38metres.
One of the great features of the Portico is the ability, if so required, for the right hand facing side panel to remain fixed into the caravan’s awning rail at the back. This extra piece of awning beading sewn to the side panel allows those whose door is towards the back of the van, to use their porch like a 3/4 length awning, or what is commonly known as a “Combi”. A very clever porch indeed!
Bradcot Portico XL+ Caravan Porch Awning 2018
- Breathable, solution dyed acrylic wall fabric
- Unique TenCate heat reflective coated polyester roof
- One piece seamless roof
- Removable front and side panels
- Full length ventilated side mesh window x 1 ( Can be used either side )
- Easy glide aluminium curtain rods
- Unique “MAPS” ( Movable, Adjustable, Pegging System )
- Non-abrasive foam back pads, with back poles as standard
- Easy Aluminium System framework ( as standard )
- Sizes: Portico XL : Width 2.86m x depth 2.45m; Portico XL+ : Width 3.38m x depth 2.45m (Width given is between the rear back poles - use when calculating to avoid windows/lockers if required)
- Matching standard and tall annexes available to fit to the right or left hand side of the awning (Optional extra)
- 3 Years manufacturers warranty
- 10 Years fade resist guarantee
- 1 Year accidental damage cover (T&C’s apply)
- Shipping weights including frame : Portico XL : 28KGS; Portico XL+ : 33KGS
- Colours : Gun Metal Grey/Light Grey, Navy Blue/ Light Grey or Black Cherry/Light Grey