Our flagship model and a favourite with many of our customers for years, and no wonder! The Classic 50’s wall cloth is cut from the finest solution dyed acrylic and is then combined with TenCate’s unique heat reflective coated polyester roof. The end result is a truly stunning looking awning that exudes luxury from the touch alone.
The Classic 50 is ideally suited for those who like to holiday during the British summertime and even more so, those that seek the warmer climates of Spain and France. The Classic 50’s beautiful wall material offers great breathability which is further enhanced by two ventilated side mesh windows. More importantly this unique woven fabric is extremely colourfast. This is due to the very special process of “solution dying”, where the solution is coloured before the fibres are extruded and finally spun into yarn. The colour therefore penetrates right through. Consider the carrot & radish! It’s an expensive process, but quite simply nothing else will do.
This is all backed up by our 10 year fade resist guarantee.
Accept nothing less.
Bradcot Classic 50 Full Caravan Awning
- Breathable solution dyed acrylic wall fabric
- Unique TenCate heat reflective coated polyester roof
- One piece seamless roof
- Removable front and side panels
- Ventilated side mesh windows x 2
- Two large 1.1metre wide front doors ( mobility scooter friendly )
- Easy glide aluminium curtain rods
- Bradcot’s unique “MAPS” ( Movable, Adjustable, Pegging System )
- Under canopy poles as standard
- Robust Campion 25mm Prenox steel frame as standard
- Easy Aluminium System and Campion Fibreglass Frameworks ( Available at an upgrade cost option )
- Sizes from 900cm up to 1185cm
- Matching standard and tall annexe available to fit both left or right hand side of the awning ( Optional extra )
- 3 Years Manufacturers Warranty
- 10 Year fade resist guarantee
- 1 Year accidental damage cover ( T&C’s apply )
- Colours: Gun Metal Grey/Light Grey; Navy Blue/Light Grey or Black Cherry/Light Grey