No poles - No stress!!!
The Aspire AIR has been a huge success since its launch in 2014 and is still considered the most technically advanced air awning in the market today.
It’s made from the finest TenCate awning fabric and boasts Bradcot’s unique fully integrated TPU bladder system.
The Aspire AIR’s ingenious ‘frame’ features an inflation bladder using the best available TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) of a quality and thickness far in advance of any currently used in the air awning market across the UK and Europe. Its unique design allows filling from one inflation point only (four are fitted to assist with deflation) and, when used in conjunction with our E-pump, can be fully inflated in under three minutes! Together with our UK-manufactured Marine Grade inflation valves, a lifetime inflation bladder guarantee and 2 years full manufacturer’s warranty, this high specification product ensures that you can clock up countless long and trouble-free air miles for your awning.
The Aspire AIR range consists of two exceptional models; the Aspire AIR 260 and Aspire AIR 390, both fully compact, easy to use and economical.
- Colour scheme : Charcoal/grey
- Air Beam technology
- Genuine TenCate roof/wall awning fabric
- Robust 450 micron fully integrated TPU bladder system
- 150mm diameter main beams (smooth finished)
- Single inflation point (valve on each leg beam to assist deflation only)
- One roll-up front window (RHF on 260 & centre on 390)
- Ventilated side mesh windows
- Sizes available: Width: 260cm or 390cm with a depth of 260cm on both models
- 2 metre internal roof height at front
- Back poles and storm straps as standard
- 12v electric pump - inflates 390 in well under 3 minutes! (cost option)
- 2 year warranty (canvas body)
- Lifetime warranty on TPU inflation bladder (T & C’s apply)
- Actual canvas weight 260 model : approx. 17kgs and 390 model : approx. 20kgs